Skip to main content

Growing and dreaming


Team Nikolovski and especially Mr Nikolovski is dreaming of our own homegrown tomatoes. Project growing tomatoes is on going. Granddad Sven-Hugo has been consulted. Pots, soil and plants has been bought. We spent a couple of evenings last week and planted and arranged our growing corner on the balcony. Mr Nikolovski has taking great pride in watering, talking to the plants and moving them around to get as much sun as possible. To increase our chances for nice red tomatoes Mr Nikolovski decided to buy organic super growing pellets. The pellets has generously been put in all the pots.

Team Nikolovski och framförallt Mr Nikolovski drömmer om egna hemodlade tomater. Sagt och gjort, projektet odla egna tomater har påbörjats. Morfar Sven-Hugo har konsulterats. Krukor, jord och plantor har inhandlats. Under ett par kvällar förra veckan har vi planterat och fixat och donat på balkongen. Mr Nikolovski har tagit stor stolhet i att vattna, prata och flytta runt plantorna för att ge dem så mycket sol som möjlgt. För att ytterligare öka chanserna för fina röda goda tomater kom han hem med ekologiska näringspellets. Dessa pellets har generöst fördelats mellan krukorna.

After a short while a not so pleasant smell started to spread around the balcony. Great now the whole balcony smells of chicken shit... I am hoping it will be worth it.

Med näringspellets spred sig en hemsk doft över hela balkongen och säkert i hela området.. En härlig doft av kycklingskit..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly update 41/52 Time for warmer hats, nice books and last garden projects

  October and week 41 and I have been making lots of new jersey hats with fleece lining. The weather is getting colder and colder and yes hat season is here. I will during the week add new fun warm hats in my web-shop. The hats will also be sold at Christmas markets here in Örebro.  New this year for me is that I am making baby hats since I got a lot of requests. I find it hard to make baby hats because they look so small, it is hard to remember how small babies are.  Also this week big happiness over at new book release from my favorite children book illustrator Sven Nordqvist. "Vägen Hem" a wonderful book with amazing illustrations.   I have also bought and planted some new plants inspired from some nice park arrangements here in Örebro. Now lets hope that all the deer in the forrest will not eat all of these, as I forgot to check wether or not these are tasty to them. In our country-house in the forrest they tend to come and eat everything they like and they ...

Weekly update 42/52 New fleece hats ready for the cooler weather

   

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...