Skip to main content

Playground beer


Today me and a friend took our little girls to a new playground here in Prague. A big soft carpet to practice standing and crawling. Different toys to play with. Relax area. Big slide and swing set. Cute place. Everything was creatively hand made and not so plastic as other play places I have been to. I am sure you can find this kind of places in most countries.
But I am not sure that they all serve beer, wine and cocktails in the bar. At least in Sweden you can forget about it. In Sweden the strongest you can get is a coffee and there they talk about mothers who heavily consume cafe latte while being on maternity leave "latte morsor". Here in Czech republic Pilsner/Staropramen/Slatopramen, you-name-it-pramen mothers. Great idea is it not? I am sure the playground will be much more fun after a couple of beers. Can you imagine it.. Mothers laughing, talking load, running around, crawling, sliding down the slide in crazy poses after a few drinks. Who said that the playground are all for the babies to have fun?  Here in Czech republic they really know how to make us mothers happy, no wonder most are home for three to five years..
Me being a Swede and my friend who is German/Japanese stuck to the latte.. But next time who knows...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karatänuppdatering

Det har gått 15 dagar sedan jag sist gjorde en uppdatering om Corona statusen här i Düsseldorf Eftersom vi när skolorna beslutades att stängas var sjuka och ganska rejält sjuka hela gänget så kände vi först inte av hur livet i karantän eller isolering var eftersom vi även under vanliga omständigheter hade hållt oss hemma. Om vi hade Corona det får vi aldrig veta eftersom dom inte testar här i nuläget, men jag har aldrig blivit så risig av en vanlig förkylning med hosta, tungt i bröstet och väldigt väldigt lite energi. Det positiva var att det var inga problem att få kontakt med vården och den hjälp vi behövde här i Düsseldorf, vi ringde innan för att kolla om vi verkligen fick komma in med feber och det fick vi fast genom särskilda ingångar på sjukhuset. Känns tryggt också med den mindre barnklinik dit barnen går som vi hittills alltid har fått tid samma dag och även för oss vuxna walk in klinik utan att behöva ringa innan eller långa köer. Jag ska tillägga att vi inte har någon dyr p...

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...

IF: Ocean

Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday.  Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away.  Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta.