Skip to main content

Productive girls


The past few weeks have been busy here in the Nikolovski household. On top of everyday happenings I have been very productive creating hats, scarves & bibs. My sewing machine has gone warm and I even have muscle ache in my right buttock from all the acceleration on the sew machine pedal. Colorful fabrics has been turned into cute and wearable garments. Also I have ordered postcards of some of my illustrations, hard work to find good printing business for good prices and also to know what I actually want and how I want to print it. I have tried a few different and is more happy with some things and know for the future what and how to do it next time. 

Little Mila is such a supportive little lady, while I work with my stuff she is fixing her stuff... That includes to put all her toys all over the room, pull every book from the selves she reaches, throw all the fruits from the fruit plate on the floor (also tasting here and there) change some settings on my computer, hide and remove batteries on all remote controls and munch on deck of cards. When this is done she is moving on to the hallway where she will turn on and off a lamp, make funny faces to herself in the mirror, taste shoes and thorough check out the function of her stroller. Sometimes she also goes berserk in the kitchen drawers and bathroom before she consider herself done and require mammas attention . When she is done with her tasks and I have fabrics high and low the apartment seriously looks like a war-zone. It is incredible how much mess such a small person can make or both us can create. Here is example what it looks like here everyday!


So what it I have been sewing you might wonder..
I have creating products in my kids collection under the name Made with Love. Funky and colorful meets functionality. Warm and none itchy hats, cute scarves to keep the small neck warm and playful bibs for food rookies. The collection will be for sale in a cute international bookshop for children here in Prague, Amadito & Friends. Also my postcards and framed original illustrations. This is what it looks like.


 



 If you are interested in anything  just drop me a line here or on email info@ccillustrator.com and I can arrange shipment where ever. Also here is my webpage for more information about everything I do Ccillustrator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karatänuppdatering

Det har gått 15 dagar sedan jag sist gjorde en uppdatering om Corona statusen här i Düsseldorf Eftersom vi när skolorna beslutades att stängas var sjuka och ganska rejält sjuka hela gänget så kände vi först inte av hur livet i karantän eller isolering var eftersom vi även under vanliga omständigheter hade hållt oss hemma. Om vi hade Corona det får vi aldrig veta eftersom dom inte testar här i nuläget, men jag har aldrig blivit så risig av en vanlig förkylning med hosta, tungt i bröstet och väldigt väldigt lite energi. Det positiva var att det var inga problem att få kontakt med vården och den hjälp vi behövde här i Düsseldorf, vi ringde innan för att kolla om vi verkligen fick komma in med feber och det fick vi fast genom särskilda ingångar på sjukhuset. Känns tryggt också med den mindre barnklinik dit barnen går som vi hittills alltid har fått tid samma dag och även för oss vuxna walk in klinik utan att behöva ringa innan eller långa köer. Jag ska tillägga att vi inte har någon dyr p...

IF: Ocean

Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday.  Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away.  Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta. 

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...