Skip to main content

Mind of her own


I don't know where she has got her strong will from... (Mr Nikolovski maybe you have any ideas?!) I thought she would be a baby baby for ever and ever. But she is becoming a strong willed little kid for each day. Since a couple of months back she shakes her little head and says no. Actually she is showing with her whole body when she means NO and she is using this power of NO frequently. NO to food (most of the time) NO to give pappa a kiss or hug (most of the time) and NO to go to bed. Well thinking about it the NO list can be made long. With tricks and bribes ( watching P!nk videos) most NO's can be turned in to yes (for now..) What she also started around the same time was to put her little finger to her mouth, looking at me and saying SSSHHH!! Where she has picked this up from I don't know but what I do know is that she is utilizing this more and more. Most often used when I sing ( I know I might not be the best singer in the world but I mean I am not that bad..) I wonder if it will always be this cute when she is telling me NO and SSSSHHH?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karatänuppdatering

Det har gått 15 dagar sedan jag sist gjorde en uppdatering om Corona statusen här i Düsseldorf Eftersom vi när skolorna beslutades att stängas var sjuka och ganska rejält sjuka hela gänget så kände vi först inte av hur livet i karantän eller isolering var eftersom vi även under vanliga omständigheter hade hållt oss hemma. Om vi hade Corona det får vi aldrig veta eftersom dom inte testar här i nuläget, men jag har aldrig blivit så risig av en vanlig förkylning med hosta, tungt i bröstet och väldigt väldigt lite energi. Det positiva var att det var inga problem att få kontakt med vården och den hjälp vi behövde här i Düsseldorf, vi ringde innan för att kolla om vi verkligen fick komma in med feber och det fick vi fast genom särskilda ingångar på sjukhuset. Känns tryggt också med den mindre barnklinik dit barnen går som vi hittills alltid har fått tid samma dag och även för oss vuxna walk in klinik utan att behöva ringa innan eller långa köer. Jag ska tillägga att vi inte har någon dyr p...

IF: Ocean

Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday.  Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away.  Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta. 

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...