Skip to main content

Celebration and just another day

Today is Team Nikolovski's wedding anniversary. My best and most important yes of all yes's and the best decision in my life. My real life started when I met You. It is like going to the Cinema. Before the real movie starts it is commercial and trailers. Sometimes you feel like it goes on forever but at the same time it is an important part of the whole experience. The commercial and trailer part can be fun,stupid, entertaining and confusing. Then the lights gets turned off and the red curtains close for a short while before they slide open and with great load music the movie you have come to see is starting. The movie takes your breath away and takes you on an adventure and to new experiences you never have experienced before. The movie of my life started when I met my You!

We don't believe in special celebrations as everyday together is just as important and worth to celebrate. Today is Sunday a grey grey Sunday and we are having a relaxing day at home. Baking homemade pizza and watching nice movie, I cant think on a better way to spend a grey Sunday and anniversary.

Today is also fathers-day in Sweden. Why celebrate this commercial day? Your dad is your dad everyday all year around, and for me my dad is just as important and the best dad today as every other days. I know he knows that but I guess just to make sure I made this card specially for him. And if he was here he could come around for pizza and movie, but he is welcome every Sunday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karatänuppdatering

Det har gått 15 dagar sedan jag sist gjorde en uppdatering om Corona statusen här i Düsseldorf Eftersom vi när skolorna beslutades att stängas var sjuka och ganska rejält sjuka hela gänget så kände vi först inte av hur livet i karantän eller isolering var eftersom vi även under vanliga omständigheter hade hållt oss hemma. Om vi hade Corona det får vi aldrig veta eftersom dom inte testar här i nuläget, men jag har aldrig blivit så risig av en vanlig förkylning med hosta, tungt i bröstet och väldigt väldigt lite energi. Det positiva var att det var inga problem att få kontakt med vården och den hjälp vi behövde här i Düsseldorf, vi ringde innan för att kolla om vi verkligen fick komma in med feber och det fick vi fast genom särskilda ingångar på sjukhuset. Känns tryggt också med den mindre barnklinik dit barnen går som vi hittills alltid har fått tid samma dag och även för oss vuxna walk in klinik utan att behöva ringa innan eller långa köer. Jag ska tillägga att vi inte har någon dyr p...

IF: Ocean

Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday.  Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away.  Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta. 

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...