This feels a little strange but from today I will start my maternity leave. Me and our baby bump will be home and grow a little more and to relax. According to Czech law you are supposed to be home 6 weeks before expected delivery date. Great law as I think it is good to let yourself slow down and to focus on the new tasks and challenges. Also it gives me time to focus on my different painting and illustration projects and to arrange baby bumps get-together here in Prague. I am sure I will keep myself busy but it is a very weird feeling to leave the job behind for some time to come.
October and week 41 and I have been making lots of new jersey hats with fleece lining. The weather is getting colder and colder and yes hat season is here. I will during the week add new fun warm hats in my web-shop. The hats will also be sold at Christmas markets here in Örebro. New this year for me is that I am making baby hats since I got a lot of requests. I find it hard to make baby hats because they look so small, it is hard to remember how small babies are. Also this week big happiness over at new book release from my favorite children book illustrator Sven Nordqvist. "Vägen Hem" a wonderful book with amazing illustrations. I have also bought and planted some new plants inspired from some nice park arrangements here in Örebro. Now lets hope that all the deer in the forrest will not eat all of these, as I forgot to check wether or not these are tasty to them. In our country-house in the forrest they tend to come and eat everything they like and they ...
Comments
Post a Comment