Skip to main content

Here comes some sort of a summary of my 2013...
  • My year in three words  ( Thanks for the idea Alexander) Love, Happiness & Creativity. Love because it is amazing how much love I feel for our mini member ( which is also a product of love) and that it grows more and more and stronger and stronger for each day (even when she doesn't want to be in her stroller and complains load and clear.) Happiness is also what this little amazing person has brought us this year. I am so blessed that I get to spend my days with this little sunshine. Creativity has always been part of my life but this year I have really taken my creativity to new heights or actually it is my creativity that has taken me to new heights. I have been illustrating a lot as well as painting on canvas and also sewing projects that I started this Autumn. So inspired of my everyday life and blessed that I have a baby that likes to sleep in mammas lap while mamma is multitasking with drawing, painting, watching Swedish TV programs and keep track of whats happening in the Facebook world (well these were the days when she was still napping a few times a day instead of crawling, playing and demanding to watch P!nk music videos on Youtube.) I am so proud that I finally made a webpage with my portfolio and that I started to sell my products. Here you can check out my page CCillustrator. I am hoping to continue this coming year to use my creativity as much as I possibly can it is very fulfilling.

    We have also done a lot of traveling this year (Mila one year and soon ready for a frequent flyer card) We have been back and forth to Stockholm I don't know how many times. Greece, Paris, Mauritius as well as road-trips to Budapest, Dresden & Vienna.

    Our growing tomatoes and different herbs on the balcony was a success and we are already now planning how we can grow even more and better tomatoes this summer. Lets just hope the weather will be as good this year as it was last summer.

    A part for a couple of dark clouds and some stressful moments 2013 has been a great year!

    For 2014 I which for good health, happiness and a lot of fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karatänuppdatering

Det har gått 15 dagar sedan jag sist gjorde en uppdatering om Corona statusen här i Düsseldorf Eftersom vi när skolorna beslutades att stängas var sjuka och ganska rejält sjuka hela gänget så kände vi först inte av hur livet i karantän eller isolering var eftersom vi även under vanliga omständigheter hade hållt oss hemma. Om vi hade Corona det får vi aldrig veta eftersom dom inte testar här i nuläget, men jag har aldrig blivit så risig av en vanlig förkylning med hosta, tungt i bröstet och väldigt väldigt lite energi. Det positiva var att det var inga problem att få kontakt med vården och den hjälp vi behövde här i Düsseldorf, vi ringde innan för att kolla om vi verkligen fick komma in med feber och det fick vi fast genom särskilda ingångar på sjukhuset. Känns tryggt också med den mindre barnklinik dit barnen går som vi hittills alltid har fått tid samma dag och även för oss vuxna walk in klinik utan att behöva ringa innan eller långa köer. Jag ska tillägga att vi inte har någon dyr p...

IF: Ocean

Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday.  Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away.  Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta. 

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...