Skip to main content

Mila 4


Time flies too fast. Our little baby just turned 4 years old, F O U R Y E A R!!! How that happened ?! It is crazy what a big girl she is now. So sweet, funny, extra super intelligent, bad mood when tired, creative and the bestest girl in the whole world. Me and L agreed the other day that she gives us more love then we can ever ask for. She tells us how much she loves us like 100 times each day in both Swedish and English. In the morning, in the car, in the busy super market cue, mocking out the stable, on the walk, when I leave her at daycare and when I pick her up she looks at me and with the sweetest voice she says "Mamma! Jag älskar dig!!" Please let her continue feeling that love for us forever and please please keep telling us it sounds so sweet and heartwarming. Yes of course she also tells me sometimes that I am stupid and "a bajskorv" ( a turd)  but not as often as she tells me how great I am and the best mamma in the world. It is overwhelming how much I want to protect her from everything bad or even everything which is not perfect and how I would do anything for her.

I overheard her talking with some toys upstairs. She was explaining what princesses do.. Like a job description for princessess. " Princesses puts make-up on. And they work together with kings. And they take care about babies" She she might like princess dresses and know about make-up but at least her dream job is to work as a machine-driver to drive a wheel loader to be specific.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly update 41/52 Time for warmer hats, nice books and last garden projects

  October and week 41 and I have been making lots of new jersey hats with fleece lining. The weather is getting colder and colder and yes hat season is here. I will during the week add new fun warm hats in my web-shop. The hats will also be sold at Christmas markets here in Örebro.  New this year for me is that I am making baby hats since I got a lot of requests. I find it hard to make baby hats because they look so small, it is hard to remember how small babies are.  Also this week big happiness over at new book release from my favorite children book illustrator Sven Nordqvist. "Vägen Hem" a wonderful book with amazing illustrations.   I have also bought and planted some new plants inspired from some nice park arrangements here in Örebro. Now lets hope that all the deer in the forrest will not eat all of these, as I forgot to check wether or not these are tasty to them. In our country-house in the forrest they tend to come and eat everything they like and they ...

Weekly update 42/52 New fleece hats ready for the cooler weather

   

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...