Skip to main content

Weekly update 8/52 Spring patterns and thoughts of being obedient covid puppets

 Another week has past and here in Düsseldorf the past few days has really felt like spring. Birds are singing like crazy and some spring flowers are blossoming. 




I have ordered some new fabrics with very happy and spring influenced prints. All cotton and BIO certified from a German company I found. I am making gift bags which I will be selling on the market here in Düsseldorf which is coming up end of March. 

Loren came back from his trip to Sweden and brought back Semla ( special Swedish pastry which we eat in February) 


And I keep brightening up life with all the nice an colorful flowers 


I have a lot to write about what I think about all this covid vaccin exaggeration and all this current super weird restrictions here in Germany mainly connected to how many times you have been vaccinated. It is all so crazy and idiotic. But we are not suppose to talk about our unhappiness or questions things. Basically we have lost the right to be even just a little source critical. Mass majority of us continues to trust what we are being fed from media. To question and wanting facts are not the same as being anti or against something. But this pandemia has had a scary affect on us human beings.  And how media have failed us with only showing one side and not the other. How researches has not been done correctly but adjusted to show what companies and governments behind the studies wants to be presented to us. And how we are not talking about this. 
And how many times should we inject vaccins into our bodies? And since when have politicians become doctors capable of advising the whole population to take the vaccine which we still don´t know what it contains and heaven forbid let´s not talk about side effects from the vaccine. But we should do it for solidarity reasons - really do we stil believe in that?! We still get sick and we can still spread it right. Again I am not a antivaxx person I have done my two doses but for me it is enough this year as I feel it is just wrong to keep vaccinate a young healthy person with boosters and booster on top of yet some more boosters. 
When will we stop being scared and get real and say enough? When will tests and scientific studies be true to us? And will we ever understand that having different opinion is ok and wanting facts are our rights. 
It makes me frustrated and sad - how stupid have we become!? 
I read slogan last week that the Washington Post has started to use
"Democracy dies in darkness"
So true and such scary fact that is was so easy to make us all to into obedient puppets..

If you are Swedish listen to podcast: Framgångspodden med Katarina Gospic 

Have a good week ! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karatänuppdatering

Det har gått 15 dagar sedan jag sist gjorde en uppdatering om Corona statusen här i Düsseldorf Eftersom vi när skolorna beslutades att stängas var sjuka och ganska rejält sjuka hela gänget så kände vi först inte av hur livet i karantän eller isolering var eftersom vi även under vanliga omständigheter hade hållt oss hemma. Om vi hade Corona det får vi aldrig veta eftersom dom inte testar här i nuläget, men jag har aldrig blivit så risig av en vanlig förkylning med hosta, tungt i bröstet och väldigt väldigt lite energi. Det positiva var att det var inga problem att få kontakt med vården och den hjälp vi behövde här i Düsseldorf, vi ringde innan för att kolla om vi verkligen fick komma in med feber och det fick vi fast genom särskilda ingångar på sjukhuset. Känns tryggt också med den mindre barnklinik dit barnen går som vi hittills alltid har fått tid samma dag och även för oss vuxna walk in klinik utan att behöva ringa innan eller långa köer. Jag ska tillägga att vi inte har någon dyr p...

IF: Ocean

Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday.  Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away.  Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta. 

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...