Oh yes I try to do a some sort of year summary each year at least in different fields. To do a illustrated summary is a must and covers important fun fragments of the year. Another one of my favorite list and summary of the year is of my books. I have a target to read one book per month. I love books and take great pride in every book I purchase and read. This year I managed to read more because I have fallen for the listening form of books and can focus better on other things such as washing, cleaning, sewing, drawing and walking if I at the same time listen to a book. And I picked good books this year I enjoyed all of them !
October and week 41 and I have been making lots of new jersey hats with fleece lining. The weather is getting colder and colder and yes hat season is here. I will during the week add new fun warm hats in my web-shop. The hats will also be sold at Christmas markets here in Örebro. New this year for me is that I am making baby hats since I got a lot of requests. I find it hard to make baby hats because they look so small, it is hard to remember how small babies are. Also this week big happiness over at new book release from my favorite children book illustrator Sven Nordqvist. "Vägen Hem" a wonderful book with amazing illustrations. I have also bought and planted some new plants inspired from some nice park arrangements here in Örebro. Now lets hope that all the deer in the forrest will not eat all of these, as I forgot to check wether or not these are tasty to them. In our country-house in the forrest they tend to come and eat everything they like and they ...
.png)



Comments
Post a Comment