I know that it has nearly gone a week since we welcomed the new year, but I had to make an illustration of the impressive fireworks Prague showed us. I never seen such firework show before, not even the world championship in fireworks at Stockholm water festival sometime back in the 90th was even close to this show. Colorful pyrotechnic in all directions and as beautiful it is I can't help myself from thinking of fireworks all down-sides: All the money spent and lit on fire, that it is too many people blowing a hand or an eye away and of course all the dogs scared to death. Anyhow we had a great view from our balcony and we are hoping that 2013 will be a good year. It will for sure be a year full of new experiences and all we are asking for is good health.
October and week 41 and I have been making lots of new jersey hats with fleece lining. The weather is getting colder and colder and yes hat season is here. I will during the week add new fun warm hats in my web-shop. The hats will also be sold at Christmas markets here in Örebro. New this year for me is that I am making baby hats since I got a lot of requests. I find it hard to make baby hats because they look so small, it is hard to remember how small babies are. Also this week big happiness over at new book release from my favorite children book illustrator Sven Nordqvist. "Vägen Hem" a wonderful book with amazing illustrations. I have also bought and planted some new plants inspired from some nice park arrangements here in Örebro. Now lets hope that all the deer in the forrest will not eat all of these, as I forgot to check wether or not these are tasty to them. In our country-house in the forrest they tend to come and eat everything they like and they ...
I must agree, Prague showed wonderful view of fireworks this year...your picture expresses it perfectly! Happy 2013 and all the best!
ReplyDelete