Skip to main content

My creative paradise


 Lundsätter ( our country-house) is my creative paradise. Not only do I feel extra creative here in the forest I also have the space and the freedom to experiment as much as I want. I can experiment and express in so many different materials, colors, techniques, indoor as well as outdoor. Everything in this house is far from mainstream, normal or lagom (moderate). Not following trends and not following that things has to match or that less is more. Things at Lundsätter is colorful, fun and creative just like I want it and how I want it. I am changing and try new things when I feel like it. New projects are constantly started here some more successful then others and some gets finalized and some just half made for future continuation. 

y passion for the great vibrant color turquoise/aqua is visible here and there. It started with a little stool and has expanded to be the main color on the kitchen island. This morning me and Mila was going crazy with the paint brush doing the second layer. I know crazy and little brave to let a 2 year old go loose with a paint brush but she is mamma's great helper in everything. Mila also loves turquoise and as I couldn't pronounce this color until I was 20 I am very impressed that she can say it perfectly at the age of 2. She most have inherited all the linguistic and advanced speech skills from her dad and then maybe her interest of paint and painting from me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karatänuppdatering

Det har gått 15 dagar sedan jag sist gjorde en uppdatering om Corona statusen här i Düsseldorf Eftersom vi när skolorna beslutades att stängas var sjuka och ganska rejält sjuka hela gänget så kände vi först inte av hur livet i karantän eller isolering var eftersom vi även under vanliga omständigheter hade hållt oss hemma. Om vi hade Corona det får vi aldrig veta eftersom dom inte testar här i nuläget, men jag har aldrig blivit så risig av en vanlig förkylning med hosta, tungt i bröstet och väldigt väldigt lite energi. Det positiva var att det var inga problem att få kontakt med vården och den hjälp vi behövde här i Düsseldorf, vi ringde innan för att kolla om vi verkligen fick komma in med feber och det fick vi fast genom särskilda ingångar på sjukhuset. Känns tryggt också med den mindre barnklinik dit barnen går som vi hittills alltid har fått tid samma dag och även för oss vuxna walk in klinik utan att behöva ringa innan eller långa köer. Jag ska tillägga att vi inte har någon dyr p...

IF: Ocean

Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday.  Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away.  Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta. 

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...