2022 is over and for me personally it was a good year and that is all I choose to focus on here. I am happy that I decided to try to do a weekly update here on the blog, even if I didn't managed all weeks it made me update something more often then I would have otherwise. I had a good creative year and proud that I participated with my stuff at 4 markets here in Düsseldorf. Next post I will present my top 3 of my creative 2023
Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday. Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away. Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta.

Comments
Post a Comment