Skip to main content

Memory Illustration from week 5




  • On a snowy day me and Mila went to the Swedish school to go sledging and drink hot chocolate with fellow swedes. Funny how the outdoor plastic cups ( skogsmulle kåsa) still looks the same as when I was a kid. Mila was happy after one time down the hill and told me that I could go by myself next time....
  • On our Thursday eating dinner out day Mila from out of the blue thanked the waiter in perfect Russian "Spasiba!" and there me and my two year old are on the same level of Russian knowledge...
  • Loren has been practice counting with Mila & on the way home the other day she pulled of her glove very determined (only -5 outside) and counted perfectly her little fingers in English and then Swedish (her granddad who is professor in Mathematics will be pleased with this progress soon ready for algebra..)
  • My baby bump is getting bigger and bigger, week 26 now I think ( with Mila I knew exactly what week and read everything about each weeks development and this time I read nothing) I start to feel like a waggling duck and the socks are harder and harder to put on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karatänuppdatering

Det har gått 15 dagar sedan jag sist gjorde en uppdatering om Corona statusen här i Düsseldorf Eftersom vi när skolorna beslutades att stängas var sjuka och ganska rejält sjuka hela gänget så kände vi först inte av hur livet i karantän eller isolering var eftersom vi även under vanliga omständigheter hade hållt oss hemma. Om vi hade Corona det får vi aldrig veta eftersom dom inte testar här i nuläget, men jag har aldrig blivit så risig av en vanlig förkylning med hosta, tungt i bröstet och väldigt väldigt lite energi. Det positiva var att det var inga problem att få kontakt med vården och den hjälp vi behövde här i Düsseldorf, vi ringde innan för att kolla om vi verkligen fick komma in med feber och det fick vi fast genom särskilda ingångar på sjukhuset. Känns tryggt också med den mindre barnklinik dit barnen går som vi hittills alltid har fått tid samma dag och även för oss vuxna walk in klinik utan att behöva ringa innan eller långa köer. Jag ska tillägga att vi inte har någon dyr p...

IF: Ocean

Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday.  Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away.  Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta. 

A hate-love relationship

 I have a love-hate relationship to washing. I love the feeling of putting things in the washing machine. If I don't have things in the washing basket ready for washing I go for a hunt around the apartment looking for things that can do with a wash. This behavior is totally inherited from my mother who could ask me to take clothes off so she could wash it ( possible that they also smelled a little horsey..) As much as I love the washing moment I hate the feeling of having to fold and put away washed and dried cloths.And don't even mention ironing, I refuse, a crease or two has never hurt anyone... These days the washing pile is bigger but at the same time more bright and colorful. Sweet little clothes for a sweet little girl. Jag har ett speciellt förhållande till att tvätta kläder, en passionerad hatkärlek. Kärleken riktas mot att få stoppa in kläder i tvättmaskinen för tvätt. Finns det inte mycket i tvättkorgen letar jag rätt på något som kan behöva en tvätt. ...