I got a feeling to just let go of all plans and paint quick in watercolor using only two colors. I was also inspired by making patterns and match many different sketches together. This is the result of my playing. I put them with a washi tejp on the wall in my studio corner just so I could take pictures of them all together but I like them there and I have a hard time to take them down again. I might find some funky frames so I can put them on my wall permanently.
Ocean is this weeks topic on Illustration Friday. Prague is cold and snowy at the moment. A nice warm summer day is far away and so are the ocean. But we keep dreaming of warm sunny days and the ocean far away. Havet är veckans inspirationsord på Illustration Friday. Prag är snöigt och kallt idag. Sommarens varma väder är långt bort och det är havet också. Men vi drömmer om soliga dagar och havet långt borta.

Comments
Post a Comment